Saturday, August 23, 2014

smiley360: Healthy Coice Greek Frozen Yogurt

Through smiley360.com I was provided with coupons for a Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt, which is available at most grocery stores. I bought my samples at Kroger and Harris Teeter and they retail for around $3 for a box of three good-sized cup. Flavors available include Chocolate, caramel, blueberry, raspberry and strawberry. Each cup has only 100 calories, but you could never tell from the taste. The cups are creamy, rich in texture and full of flavor. I selected for my sampling at work the flavors of raspberry, blueberry and strawberry. Right flavors for hot summer days in North Carolina.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - table full of samples at work for raffles, coupons and giveaways!

copyright Durhamonthecheap - the great sample pack from smiley360.com and Healthy choice, T-shirt included!

copyright Durhamonthecheap -good size cups and only 100 calories, but packed with flavor and very creamy texture
Disclaimer: I received a sampling package to share and provide honest feedback. The package included, coupons to purchase the product, coupons for sharing and a t-shirt. The opinions expressed in this post are solely my own and have not been influenced by any third party.

No comments: