Sunday, November 29, 2015

Product Review: Sweet n Low cocktail creations - my favorite Mexican Coffee now easier on the figure!

 Through Crowdtap, I received a gift and sample pack containing Sweet N Low as well as some coasters and recipe suggestions. I wanted to try out how Sweet N low instead of regular sugar would gift my drink mixes. I prefer sweet coffees for a comfortable night in and so the calories, while not extraordinary high, are definitely something to consider, especially if the coffee goes with some pie. In my case, we had a night in with some Key Lime Pie and then adding some coffee was nit good for the figure.
I also made some other cocktails, such as a mix between cranberry orange that could have gin added or not - depending on how long you wanted your night to be. We opted for the fruit mix without alcohol and added Sweet N Low for extra sweetness - it turned out delicious!
 My personal favorite substitution was adding Sweet N Low instead of sugar to my Mexican Cinnamon Coffee. I prep some milk with cinnamon sticks to infuse a light cinnamon flavor into the milk and then add half and half milk to strong coffee to make cinnamon-flavored coffee. Because I like to add 2% milk, the calories saved with my Sweet N Low come in handy and the coffee still tastes like the original recipe.

copyright Durhamonthecheap - table set for a night at home comfortable and relax with some movies, dessert and beverages

copyright Durhamonthecheap - sweetening the chocolate coffee with some Sweet N low to keep the figure in mind!
Disclaimer: I received samples from Crowdtap for Sweet N Low as well as some coasters and recipe suggestions. The opinion expressed in the blog is solely my own and has not been influenced by any third party.

No comments: