Thursday, October 18, 2012

Product review: Influenster Beauty Bloggers Voxbox 2012 - initial impressions

Today I received a package and it was the eagerly awaited Influenster VoxBox for Beauty Bloggers. It contained a wonderful assortment of products and the best part of it all, it was free, no dime or dollar needed to be spent.

copyright Durhamonthecheap - contents of the Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012!


The products included were awesome:
NYC New York Color Individual Eyes Custom Compact, retails for about $5.00 - love NYC products, such high quality and wonderful colors - Thanks so much Influenster for including this!

Kiss Ever pro Lashes Starter Kit ( $5.99), my first go at false lashes, I am very excited to try these out!

BBW Mini Candles ($3.50), I love the Nutmeg and Spice scent, just in time for fall and cozy evening in front of the fireplace

EBoost - orange flavor, one individual serving. I had this in other boxes and love it. It is all natural and work wonders to perk you up.

Goody Simply Styles Spin Pin ($7.29) - very excited to see this included since I like to wear my hair up and i will definitely give this a try soon likely this weekend!

Not your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream ($6.00 for full -size bottle) - I believe this is available at Walmart. I had never heard of the company, but I am definitely looking forward to trying this and being sold at Walmart means that this haircare product should  be affordable, which is important in this economy.



 Disclaimer: As part of the Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012 program, I received free samples in return for honest reviews. The opinions expressed in this blog are solely my own and have not been influenced by Influenster or any third party.

No comments: