Saturday, November 16, 2013

Subscription box review: Nature Box with natural snacks (introductory price was $1)

copyright Durhaonthecheap - Nature Box contents, 5 full-size snacks and I got it delivered for $1
Recently Nature Box had a Halloween Special and they offered their box as an introductory special for $1 (including shipping). Since Cravebox and Goodies Co recently stopped sending out boxes, I decided to give Nature Box a try. So far, I am quite impressed with the contents.

I got a nice selection of dried fruit, containing cranberries, cherries and blueberries. A bag of mixed nuts with almonds and pistachios is something I am quite eager to try next. Some grain wafer and corn kernels were also included for people that prefer savory snacks. Lastly, I got some macaroon granola that you can use as breakfast or as a snack in between meals.

So far I have only been sampling the kernels and I actually like them. They are crunchy and not too salty. Best of all because they are a good size, you can actually eat them individually rather than having to pop a handful into your mouth.

No comments: