Sunday, February 2, 2014

bzzagent review: Fiber One Protein cereal in Cranberry Almond and Maple Brown Sugar flavor

Through bzzagent, I received two full size boxes of Fiber One Protein Cereal in the flavors of Cranberry Almond and Maple Brown Sugar. I loved both flavors and what really intrigued me about this cereal is the fact that even when letting it site for quite a while in milk, the cereal is still crunchy and no soggy.

copyright Durhamonthecheap - a bowl of goodness, here is the Fiber One with Maple and Brown Sugar!

copyright Durhamonthecheap -two yummy flavors, both filled with the same level of healthy goodness

copyright Durhamonthecheap -yep, there is a healthy AND tasty cereal on the market

copyright Durhamonthecheap - in office sampling of Fiber One Protein cereal can start!
I took both boxes to work and allowed people to sample the flavors. While everyone thought they were tasty, the one negative item that was brought up is that for people on a diet, such as Weight Watchers, these cereals will pack quite a large punch, i.e. point count. So exercise caution if you stick to a point program and while you can still enjoy the natural goodness of Fiber One as a protein cereal, you may have to settle for a smaller portion. If you are not on a diet, munch away and enjoy. I have sampled both flavors now several times and still cannot decide which one is my favorite. I guess, I will just have to keep eating them!

Disclaimer: I received free samples through bzzagent.com in return for a sampling review and WOM advertising. The opinions expressed in this blog are solely my own and have not been influenced by bzzagent or any third party. 

No comments: