Saturday, March 4, 2017

Crowdtap Sampling: Mrs. Meyer's Hand Soap and Lotion in Basil Scent

copyright Durhamonthecheap - my great samples from Mrs. Meyers, love the basil scent.
Through Crowdtap, I was given an opportunity to sample Mrs. Meyer's hand soap and lotion in Basil scent. I was at first surprised that basil was considered as a scent for hand soap, but having used it now for a few days, it makes sense because the herbal scent just makes my hand appear very clean and it actually a definitely neutral scent that works for both men and women (and kids of all ages).
copyright Durhamonthecheap - nice addition of Mrs Meyers to the guest bath
 I have used Mrs. Meyers a couple of times in the past and have always been impressed by the quality of the products and how well they work and are tolerated by my often sensitive skin. I looked at the soap selection on the website and noticed that Mrs. Meyers has really expanded the scent selection, Lemon Verbena is still my all -time favorite, but now orange glove and other scents have been added and I am even more impressed with Mrs/ Meyers. Unique scents, high quality products and all natural - if you are looking for a housewarming or hostess gift, these hand soaps are an excellent choice. So give Mrs. Meyers a try.

Disclaimer: I received samples in exchange for a review through Crowdtap. All opinion expressed are my own and have not been influenced by any third party.

No comments: