Friday, October 21, 2011

Dr. Lewinn by Kinerase bzzkit - new anti-aging cosmestics

Yesterday I received my bzzkit for a campaign to promote Dr. Lewinn by Kinerase anti-aging treatments.
The website for the products is here. I have not tried the products yet, but the website states that the products contain clinical strength kinetin, which is the active ingredient of the Kinerase line with the ability to turn back the clock and make skin appear younger. According to the website, kinetin is the super antioxidant plant complex in all Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase® products and responsible for helping skin cells act younger for longer.
I received two full size samples. one sample for the Under Eye Recovery treatment, which I am very much looking forward to trying out since the skin under the eyes is especially sensitive and can easily form wrinkles. The other sample is for the anti-wrinkle daily cream with SPF30. I am glad to get samples that I can use all day long. I plan to apply the daily cream in the morning and usually apply any cream for my eyes at night, so this combination of products is a perfect for my routine.
I also received a number of samples that include a pretty good value coupon for buying additional Dr. Lewinn products.
Below is the picture of the bzzkit:

No comments: