Wednesday, November 2, 2011

She Speaks: Torani Syrups kit has arrived - enjoying my Pumpkin spice sugar free latte

I am enrolled in the Torani Syrup campaign by shespeaks.com and today my kit arrived with two large bottles of syrup as well as 5 coupons and a nice booklet that has recipes as well as a complete listing of all available Torani syrups. Of course, I had to try out the syrups right away.

I was lucky, I received the regular Hazelnut, which I have had before and I know I love, as well as the sugar-free Pumpkin Pie. I have never had Pumpkin Pie syrup from Torani before, but I do know that I love Pumpkin Spice latte from Starbucks as well as the Dunkin Donuts version, so I was very happy to have that flavor now at home.

The pictures below show the package contents and the second picture shows my home-made version of Pumpkin Spice latte. It tastes fantastic and it is so much cheaper than going to a coffee shop and ordering it there!



copyright durhamonthecheap - contents of the Torani package

copyright durhamonthecheap - my home-made pumpkin spice latte - so, so good!
 Torani has more than 80 different flavors, many also available in sugar-free. I will use at least one of the coupons for a fruit flavor to add to regular ice tea and make Italian Lemonade. For the Hazelnut syrup I may try an Italian steamer, add some of the syrup to hot milk and enjoy! There are so many different possibilities to use the syrups. I also have some plain vanilla ice cream that won't be that plain anymore with some Torani syrup added!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job and quick too. I am also following you now :)