Friday, March 2, 2012

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream - new bzzcampaign

I just found out this week that I will be testing a new product from Garnier called Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream. It is a B. B. cream that will give you a luminous glow and comes in two different shade from light to a darker skin tone. For those who are by now wondering what B. B. cream is - it stands for blemish balm and is a cover up for small blemishes that evens out the skin tone and provides a luminous glow at the same time. 

I have not tried out the product myself, but I use routinely other Garnier products and they never disappoint. A nice added touch, although in these days of skin cancer awareness, it also comes with SPF15 UV protection.  

I can not wait to try out the product. The website for the new product is here.

No comments: