Sunday, April 1, 2012

Review: SIMPLE skincare line - refreshing facial wash gel

copyright Durhamonthecheap - sample of refreshing facial wash gel
I had posted earlier about the new skincare line that is available at Walgreens - SIMPLE. This line is a big seller in Europe and the full-size Moisturizing facial wash that I received through the shespeaks.com sampling program for bloggers is something that I use now everyday.

To determine what was in the facial wash gel, I went to the UK site for the product line here and found the following information:

The facial wash gel is the perfect blend of ingredients to cleanse the skin thoroughly and revive it. It is great for sensitive skin and contains Pro-Vitamin B5 to soften and gently cleanse the skin.
As with all products from SIMPLE, the facial wash gel does not contain perfume or colors. On the sample tube that I received, it also states that SIMPLE facial wash gel contains no animal-derived ingredients.

You can purchase the SIMPLE products through Walgreens or on Amazon.com.

I used the facial wash gel by SIMPLE now a couple of times since I got the sample and wanted to review it. I am quite happy with it, but I do notice a difference to the moisturizing facial wash that I received through shespeaks.com. This facial gel is not moisturizing and so I follow up with a little bit of my favorite moisturizer. I would recommend adding some moisturizer after you have used the SIMPLE facial wash gel, especially if you routinely use a moisturizer to deal with dry skin. I do not need the moisturizer when I use my SIMPLE moisturizing facial wash.


No comments: