Thursday, July 4, 2013

Moms Meet Sampling Event - Zevia soda, naturally sweetened and no calories

Thanks to Moms Meet I was able to sample with my group the no calories soda by Zevia. It comes in a large variety of flavors. Since Moms Meet provided me with free coupons for four six packs, I picked up plenty of party supplies. I selected Black Cherry, Dr. Zevia, Cherry Coke and Ginger Ale for the party. Zevia in several flavors is currently on sale at the local Kroger stores and so the coupons that I received for my guests will bring the sale price down 50%, making this soda quite affordable at the current time.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - the party table with plenty of goodies!

copyright Durhamonthecheap - Thanks Moms Meet and Zevia for the coupons!

copyright Durhamonthecheap - plenty of choices for Zevia and I also showed the new cooler from Moms Meet!

copyright Durhamonthecheap - enjoying some cold Zevia soda on a hot day in North Carolina!
I combined the Zevia sampling with a party that I had planned for that day anyway and so we had a table full of goodies to share and sample. The Zevia was surprising to many. No one had heard of Zevia before the party and many were surprised by how many flavors are availalble. The black cherry flavor was a huge hit, everyone really liked this flavor. But the Cherry Coke and Dr. Zevia were surprising many as well by how good a no calories natural soda can taste. Zevia has no artificial sweeteners and several in my group are really looking for all natural products and sodas are hard to find, especially if you want to have low or no calories as well. So Zevia is a great option. Currently on sale for $4 for 6 cans, the coupons that I got from Moms Meet cuts that sale price in half and makes Zevia a bargain!

I also brought my hostess gift to the party. I got a really nice PackIt cooler from Moms Meet for hosting the sampling event and the cooler is perfect for everyday lunch. You put it in the freezer to cool it overnight, then add the lunch in the morning and the cooler keeps the food cold, even if you leave it on your desk all morning long. I love this cooler and have used it since the party. It works great!

If you are curious about trying Zevia. It is currently on sale at Kroger for $4 a 6-pack. Harris Teeter used to carry it, but I went to two stores in S Durham and the shelf still had Zevia tags on it, but no more Zevia soda. So I do not know whether Harris Teeter still carries it. You can also find Zevia at Whole Foods, but I do not know the price.

Disclaimer: I received coupons and hostess kit for sampling Zevia soda through Moms Meet. The opinions expressed in this blog are solely my own and have not been influenced by any third party.

No comments: