Sunday, September 14, 2014

Crowdtap sampling - Vichy Idealia‘s 8-day #LifeProofSkin challenge

copyright Durhamonthecheap - my Crowdtap Vichy Idealia package, plenty for sharing
Through Crowdtap I received an 8 day trial kit for Vichy Idealia as well as several sample packages to share. I loved how the samples were packaged. They looked really nice and fancy in the little pink bags and so I handled a few out of work. Both ladies were definitely interested, even though they had not heard of Vichy prior to me bringing in the samples. They, like me, will now start the 8 day trial to see whether we can see the visible effects and get younger skin in just 8 days. I am definitely excited about trying out Vichy Idealia!
copyright Durhamonthecheap - happy recipient for the 8 day trial package

copyright Durhamonthecheap - carefully inspecting the Vichy samples to see how to use them
Disclaimer: I was provided samples to apply Vichy Idealia for 8 days and review the product and its effect on my skin. I was also given samples to share. The opinion expressed in this blog is solely my own and has not been influenced by Crowdtap, Vichy or any other third party.  

No comments: