Sunday, May 3, 2015

Crowdtap sampling: Review of the new Aveeno products for the summer!

Through Crowdtap I receive two samples by Aveeno to review, I reviewed the PROTECT + HYDRATE LOTION SUNSCREEN WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 and Daily Moisturizing Sheer Hydration Lotion. Both were perfect for this time of year because they protect the skin against the sunshine and heat that tends to try out of the skin. I am an avid gardener and being outside even this early in the year can be harmful to your skin.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - my great Aveeno sample, courtesy of Crowdtap

copyright Durhamonthecheap- you can tell the tick texture of the sunprotection

copyright Durhamonthecheap- yet despite that, it goes on clear without greasy residue

copyright Durhamonthecheap- here is the same smooth skin after applying the second sample

copyright Durhamonthecheap- this lotion is thinner, but similarly to the first one has barely any scent and goes on easy
Overall, I am happy with both of the samples. I feel that they are very different, despite both having a hydrating and moisturizing effect. The daily moisturizing lotion is definitely more useful for arms and face and larger areas. the protect and hydrate lotion is a little bit thicker, but it also stays on very long and lasts throughout some long hours working in the garden. I am definitely going to use the daily moisturizing lotion on a daily basis for now and reserve the protect and hydrate lotion for those days that I will be working in the garden.

Disclaimer: As a member of the Crowdtap Aveeno® rewards program, and Aveeno® sent me samples of their new products to sample and review. The opinion expressed in this post is solely my own and has not been influenced by any third party.


No comments: