Sunday, June 29, 2014

Crowdtap sampling: Sweet'n Low sugar-substitite - make summer drinks without the guilt!

copyright Durhamonthecheap - my favorite mixed drink bitter lemonade with a spritzer raspberry syrup!
 Through Crowdtap.com I received a sample package of Sweet'N Low. In the summer, I often mix drinks, not necessarily containing alcohol, but often lemon juice, seltzer and some syrup or fresh fruit. One of my favorite mix drinks is a sour raspberry lemonade that contains raspberry syrup (and some fresh raspberries if they are on sale), seltzer and fresh lemon juice (or a good lemon powdered mix). This drink can be quite sour and I usually add some sugar or now some Sweet'N Low to it to tame the acidity a little bit. I love raspberries and they have a high fiber content, so they are really good for you and even with raspberry syrup, a little goes a long way to introduce some berry flavor into the final product.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - yep, that is truly refreshing on a hot summer day.
 I could drink that beverage all day long on a hot summer day. I it refreshing and flavorful and with plenty of ice, does a good job of cooling you down. So it is not surprising that I have my box of Sweet'N Low handy in the pantry, right when I open the door and next to all the drink mixes and powders.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - never finding my pantry without Sweet'N Low
I may have to expand my drink selection though because  Crowdtap included in their sample kit a bunch of summer beverage mixes, both alcoholic and without alcohol. Included are some Sangria and also Margarita mixes as well as lemonade and soda mixes. Plenty of Sweet'N Low in my pantry will make sure that I can enjoy mixed drinks all summer long without the guilt, but full of flavor.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - my Crowdtap Sweet'N Low sampling kit with a bunch of yummy drink recipes!

Disclaimer: I received samples and a 50count box of Sweet'N Low in exchange for sharing samples and an honest review. The opinion expressed in the blog post is solely my own and has not been influenced by Crowdtap or any third party.

No comments: