Saturday, March 28, 2015

Pinch Me samples - March 2015

Pinchme.com is one of these sites that you either love or you hate. Some people complain about never getting any good samples, but I love the site. It is one of these sites where once a month you can sign up for samples. The samples cost absolutely nothing and they arrive in your mail, nicely packaged in a box and in return, all you have to do is complete a brief review of each product. The review is very brief and usually takes less than 5 minutes.

So what kind of samples do you get? I have gotten pens, pencils, nailpolish, candy and this month I received a sample of Gevalia coffe and a new bodywash by Nivea. I love Gevalia coffee and so I am very happy with getting a free sample because this coffee in the European tradition can be quite pricey at stores. The Nivea bodywash I have not tried yet, but I love Nicea creme and literally grew up with that product. Anything that needed a soothing creme meant that the blue metal tin of Nivea came out and was liberally applied to the skin. So the bodywash I something I am eager to sample and review.

There is also a discount code for wine included which I may use. I am not opposed to ordering wine online, but $100 off probably requires purchase of $200, which is a lot of wine and probably more than I will order in one sitting. So I may not use the code.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - this month the sample box included three different items!

No comments: