Saturday, December 22, 2012

Product review: Michael Angelo's Taste & Tell Family!

I have been a fan of Michael Angelo's for many years. I like the fact that their frozen Italian food actually tastes homemade and not like, well, a frozen microwave dinner. I really like their Eggplant Parmesan as well as their Vegetarian Lasagne. Both, if used as an individual serving, are filling enough to serve as dinner.

Michael Angelo's also has family size servings and I have in the past used their lasagne when I had a party and used my crockpots for chili, but wanted to serve another warm dish. Their family size lasagne are ideal for such an occasion because you can heat them up in the oven, keep them warm until the guests arrive and serve your friends a meal with the confidence that the lasagne will meet the expectations for a wonderful dinner of even your hardest to please friends.

copyright Durhamonthechea - Michael Angelo's Taste & Tell Family package!
So when Michael Angelo's was looking for people that would act as kind of ambassadors for their meals, I was more than willing to apply. A couple of weeks ago I received my Taste & Tell Family package with contains a DVD with information about Michael Angelo's, coupons for $1 off for sharing, a few coupons for a free family size meals to host parties and additional information about their dishes - like I need to learn anything about Michael Angelo's. I believe I have tasted every single dish in their line, including most of them as single serving and family size portions.

Here are the contents of the Taste & Tell Family package that I received and in the new year, I will host at least a couple of parties to introduce even more of my friends to the fabulous frozen Italian Dinners by Michael Angelo's.

copyright Durhamonthecheap - Taste & Tell Family with plenty of coupons to sample and share!

No comments: