Saturday, December 22, 2012

Product review: Rocky Mountain Popcorn in Cinnamon Sugar flavor

As part of the December Goodies.co box, I received a sample of Rocky Mountain Popcorn in Cinnamon Sugar flavor. I do not often eat Popcorn because some of it is so hard that it actually cuts my gumline. I was happy that not the usual butter flavor was included because quite often the artificial butter tastes downright awful.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - Rocky Mountain Popcorn from my December Goodies box
 The popcorn can be purchased on the Goodies.co website here for less than $5 for 3 bags. Each bag is a very filling snack for one person, almost like a meal substitute. A bag can certainly be shared among a couple of people while watching a movie. You can see the portion size below, a good size snack that can last through a movie.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - Rocky Mountain Popcorn, a much softer, wonderfully sweet popcorn!
What I really liked about Rocky Mountain Popcorn was the fact that it is definitely crunchy, but not hard enough that someone like me can actually end up with abrasions on the gums like with most commercial microwave popcorn varieties. The cinnamon sugar flavor is natural, not artificially tasting and certainly not overly sweet. A nice well-balanced sweet popcorn. Overall, I find Rocky Mountain Popcorn in the cinnamon sugar flavor a nice snack. I checked out the company website here and they have additional flavors, including caramel, kettle (another one of my favorites) and white cheddar. So if you are looking for a naturally tasting popcorn that can serve as a filling snack, give Rocky Mountain Popcorn a try.

Disclaimer: I received a December Goodies box in return for an honest review and for a moderate subscription fee. The opinions expressed in this blog are solely my own and have not been influenced by Goodies, Rocky Mountain Popcorn or any other third party.

No comments: