Saturday, June 15, 2013

Quick acting pain relief for on the go? UrgentRX Fast Powders for a variety of ailments

Through the Something Blue Voxbox by Influenster I received a sample of UrgentRX Fast Powders. My sample was in lemon lime flavor and for headaches. As we have gone through a significant temperature change after the storm on Thursday, I woke up this AM with a really bad headache. So I figured - why not and opened the UrgentRX powder, swallowed it and it really did help with the headache.

copyright Durhamonthecheap - my sample and the whole product line of UrgentRX Fast Powders

copyright Durhamonthecheap - the benefits of UrgentRX Fast Powders in one handy list.
The whole product line is shown above, including one sample for Critical Care that is pretty much aspirin and is based on the beneficial effect that aspirin has in preventing heart attacks. I have only used the powder for headaches, but it helped and even has a little bit caffeine added, besides the aspirin and the flavor, so it makes you more alert. This is something I can use because when I have a headache I get really moody and since I do not feel well, I really do not want to do anything. Having that little caffeine perk makes me more awake and gets me going. It was certainly a nice surprise to not have to suffer through the usual headache slump! For more information on the product, go here.

Disclaimer: I received a sample of UrgentRX through the Something Blue Voxbox from Influenster. The opinions expressed on this blog are solely my own and have not been influenced by any third party.

No comments: