Sunday, February 2, 2014

Private Selection - Kroger makes some really good, but affordable gourmet cookies such as White Chocolate Almond Coconut

Thanks to bzzagent I was able to get a free package of Kroger Private Selection cookies. Since I was not feeling in the mood for chocolate, I opted for the White Chocolate Almond Coconut flavor. The cookies are baked right in the store and come in packages with six cookies that retail for $3.99.

copyright Durhamonthecheap - the cookies go extremely well with some chocolate milk!

copyright Durhamonthecheap - the cookies not only look homemade, they taste that way too!
After biting into my first cookie I was hooked, this flavor is awesome. It is nice balance between almond and coconut, with just a little bit of sweetness from the white chocolate. One cookie is large enough for a snack and I really could not eat a second one without filling really full, especially since I paired the cookies with chocolate milk.

Disclaimer: bzzagent.com provided me a free coupon for a box of Private Selection cookies from Kroger. The opinion expressed in this post is solely my own and has not been influenced by bzzagent.com or any third party.

No comments: