Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Today's Freebie: Luzianne Family-Sized Iced Tea Pack and Mason Jar to celebrate National Iced Tea Month

copyright Durhamonthecheap - nice surprise freebie from Luzianne!
I had a couple of weeks ago signed up for a Freebie from Luzianne to celebrate National Iced Team month and today I got a little surprise in the mail - my Luzianne package! It contained a box of Luzianne Iced Tea with 22 family-sized tea bags and, best of all, a nice mason jar to celebrate Iced Tea Month.
Now I do have enough glasses, mugs and cups in the house, but I have yet to have a mason jar in my inventory and this one has great size and then the little inscription about Iced Tea month makes it truly unique. Now I can feel like a native North Carolinian, sitting on my porch in the evening after work and sip iced tea.


No comments: