Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Crowdtap sampling and review: Advil® Film-Coated - #FastAdvil Solutions

Through Crowdtap I was given a nice kit, involving the latest advance in pain relief by Advil - Advil® Film-Coated for faster pain relief than ever before.

My kit included the following items:
  • 8 2-count samples of Advil® Film-Coated
  • Sampling Instructions
  • 4 Coupons 

I took my kit to work and when hosting a party for another product, I placed the Advil® Film-Coated samples out on the table as well. With the busy time of the year upon us, many people suffer from stress headaches and so the samples were taken quickly. I could have definitely needed more of the samples and the coupons were taken quickly as well.

I have not tried the Advil® Film-Coated, but two of my colleagues commented that the Advil® Film-Coated are fast acting and easy on your stomach. But most importantly, they work as reliably as the traditional Advil!

copyright Durhamonthecheap - only two samples left and some coupons, everyone wanted Advil® Film-Coated

Disclaimer: I received free samples of Advil® Film-Coated in exchange for a sample review. The opinion expressed in this blog is solely my own and has not been influenced by any third party. 

No comments: