Wednesday, March 1, 2017

new opinion site and possible free products for Arm and Hammer

I love Arm and Hammer baking soda - I use it for a lot of different things around the house, certainly not just for cooking or baking.

If you have followed my blog, you will know that it does serve you well to have some baking soda at home for carpet cleaning - safe for kids and pets. I still use my fancy sprinkle machine that I got through Arm and Hammer a couple of years ago to clean my rugs and carpets. See the action shot below!

So if you are interested, consider joining the ARM and HAMMER Simple Solutions Community. 
copyright Durhamonthecheal - baking soda will clean and deodorize carpets
Disclaimer; I may have received something for free in exchange for this posting, but the opinion is my own.

No comments: