Wednesday, November 28, 2012

CVS run - two specials - make sure you sign up for emails and ECBs

Yesterday I managed to snag two very nice coupons from CVS that offered free or very much reduced prices on two items that I use all the time.

copyright Durhamonthecheap - bargains at CVS this week - one offer still valid!
CVS is offering a free hand lotion this week if you go to their Minute Clinic Facebook page here. I signed up yesterday and picked up the Sunblossom lotion. It is the smaller size, but at close to 2oz the perfect size for the purse. You can still sign up for this deal and pick up a free hand lotion.

I also managed to get their daily special, which was for Planters nuts at only $1.99 a can. They usually sell for a lot more. This was for the Daily Deal at CVS and I encourage to sign up for email alerts here. This deal is unfortunately no longer valid, but CVS does have Daily Deals that may provide equally good savings.

Of course you will need the Extra Care Card from CVS to qualify for these deals, but as you can see from my frequent postings lately, CVS is a drugstore that actually gives you benefits for signing up with their loyalty program.


No comments: