Thursday, August 30, 2012

Product review: imPress Press on Nails by Broadway

As part of the blogging campaign for Influenster during which I was introduced to imPress Press on Nails by Broadway, I received two more sets of Press on Nails.
One set was a pattern, something which I am very excited to try out. The second set is a solid, a nice vibrant pink.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - my two complimentary sets from Impress, love the pattern!

copyright Durhamonthecheap - the pattern is called Space Cadet. Love to have a pattern to try out!
As you can see, Impress provides you with plenty of different sized press on nails, so any size hand can be fitted with the press on nails. If you are thinking about buying the nails or ordering them through the internet, I highly recommend you go to their website here and your their online app to see how the nails will look on your hand. I really enjoyed trying out the different patterns, but I am glad that for my first pattern I got a nice black/silver combo that is not too wild. Because I plan to use the nails this weekend and see whether they last for a week similar to the original colored nails that I received through my Influenster VoxBox.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - the online app to try on various patterns by Broadway!
 As you can see from the above screenshot, you just select your pattern or color of choice, then click on it and the nails in the image are shown wearing those nails. In addition, a small inset shows the name the particular pattern or color and allows you to share your selection or like it, so you can easily remember for next time.


No comments: