Thursday, May 1, 2014

Product review: samplesource.com - great little box with free samples directly to your house!

Today I had a nice surprise waiting for me in my mailbox - a little box filled with several samples, including a free toothbrush!
copyright Durhamonthecheap - shampoo, toothbrush, nasal strips and tums - free samples galore!
You get a personalized box of samples shipped to you and this allows you to try out products before they hit the shelves in the store or before you ever pay for them. After a while, you will get a survey to complete for feedback to the manufacturers. I love the idea that you only get samples you actually need or use  - so no waste and a whole box is a nice selection of samples. For one survey, they can ship me such a box every month. Thanks samplesource.com for this lovely surprise in my mailbox.

No comments: