Sunday, December 27, 2015

Influenster Voxbox review: The Jinglebox from December 2015

copyright Durhamonthecheap - Itty Bittys are really cute and high quality from Hallmark!
 I love to get Influenster Voxboxes because they always contain a nice mix of products, many of which I am not familiar with. And this Jingle voxbox was no different. Even though I knew some of the products, such as a Kiss lashes and the Biscoff cookies as well as Cetaphil. The Hallmark Itty Bittys were a discovery as was the nail polish - but they matched my favorite color. I love green nail polish. Have a look at the pictures as well as my video unboxing the goodies to see what products were included. Maybe you find something that you are interested in too!
copyright Durhamonthecheap - love the Kiss products, easy to apply and stay on for hours!

copyright Durhamonthecheap - I love these cookies because they have a nice buttery taste.

copyright Durhamonthecheap - Cetaphil is always good in the winter to help with dry skin.

copyright Durhamonthecheap - a nice minty green color, which is perfect for spring!

copyright Durhamonthecheap - some eyeliner pencil in Dark Brown from NYC - really high quality product!

copyright Durhamonthecheap - a coupon for some free tater tots - always welcome
 Overall, another great box from Influenster and just in time for the holidays! Thanks to Influenster for bringing some great new products my way as well as some of our family favorites - the tater tots from Ore Ida are always a big hit!

Disclaimer: I received all free product for testing. The opinions expressed are solely my own.

No comments: