Friday, December 25, 2015

Product Review: The new AVEENO Absolutely Ageless line with moiturizer, night cream and serum

I received from Crowdtap and Aveeno as sample collection of the new Aveeno series Absolutely Ageless, which consisted of a full product for the Intensive Renewal Serum as well as good size samples for the night cream and daily moisturizer.  I have been using the samples now for about a week and love the experience. Since I got a full size product for the serum, I have been sharing that product with the mother, who also thinks the Aveeno Absolutely Ageless is fantastic.

copyright Durhamonthecheap - the whole series of Absolutely Ageless Aveeno products through Crowdtap.
 Great to get to try a whole series of new products and simply applying each product once a day made my skin feel younger. I saw the fine lines around the eyes get harder to detect and also my skin was feeling more toned.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - you can see in the close-up  the benefits of the Absolutely Ageless Aveeno products
 Overall, this was a great experience and Aveeno has added a number of great products and a nice option for women who seek a skincare treatments that helps with anti-aging effects.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - love the night cream from the Absolutely Ageless series - skin treatment in your sleep.

Disclaimer: As a member of the Crowdtap AVEENO® rewards program, AVEENO® sent me a sample of its AVEENO® Absolutely Ageless™ Intensive Renewal Serum, Night Cream, and Daily Moisturizer to sample and review.

No comments: