Sunday, December 11, 2016

Crowdtap sampling: Zicam Cold Remedy Ultra Berry Lemonade Crystals

 My mother is busy making cookies for Santa Claus and of course here comes the annual cold that is not helping in baking the cookies. I was able to sample Zicam Cold Remedy Ultra Berry Lemonade Crystals through Crowdtap and decided to give her a couple of samples so she could see if her cold was disappearing faster. She mixed the crystals into a water in the morning for two days in a row and she said she felt better on the third day that she wanted to save the additional samples for another bout with the cold. She also indicated that the berry flavor is not bad and at least does not totally taste like medicine.
I like the fact that the Zicam Cold Remedy Ultra Berry Lemonade Crystals come in little packages that fit easily into my purse and so I can take them with me, especially when I travel and be sure that my cold does not hang around longer than necessary.

copyright Durhamonthecheap - mom can bake up a storm without her cold getting in the way thanks to Zicam

copyright Durhamonthecheap - Zicam crystals are perfect for on the go.

 Overall, I was impressed not only with the flavor of the crystals, but also with the fact that my mother's cold was going away quicker than usual. So far, the Zicam seems to be doing the trick at least in this one case. Give it a try and see if it helps you out.


Disclaimer: I received a sample to use and review. The opinion expressed here is my own and has not been influenced by any third party.

No comments: