Sunday, December 11, 2016

Crowdtap sampling: Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Swabs

Through Crowdtap I got to try out Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Swabs. Normally I would share the sample with my mother but there was a warning that people with a tendency for nosebleed have to be careful. So my mother with her medication could not sample - bummer, because she has a cold and really wants to get rid of it. I was happy to oblige since I am also going through my annual winter cold and the application of these swabs could not be easier. They are individually packaged and you simply pop one open, swab the inside of your nose and I felt relief after just one application. My nose was less stuffy and the cold seemed weaker too, less nasal drip. So hooray - anything to be less miserable in the winter.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - mother baking cookies and Zicam by her side to make the cold go away

copyright Durhamonthecheap - Zicam swaps conveniently fit into the purse to have them available when needed.
Overall, I was impressed not only with the unusual and novel application method for a natural product. I also liked the ease with which to apply them and they seem effective when I tried them. I was concerned that someone like my mother probably should not use them due to her medication and would like some more information on how people with certain medication can still use the product or whether there are alternatives that are save for them as well. I still Zicam swabs in my purse to make sure I am prepared for a cold and also have a couple in my car for emergencies.

Disclaimer: I received a sample to use and review. The opinion expressed here is my own and has not been influenced by any third party.

No comments: