Sunday, September 7, 2014

Influenster Product sample - Keurig 2.0

After 7 years and many times signing up for a Keurig, any Keurig to sample, Influenster finally took pity on my and gave me a Keurig and not just any Keurig, but a Keurig 2.0. This new addition to the Keurig line of products can accommodate regular K-cup for single cups, Keurig vue cups as well as the brand new K-carafe cups to brew 4 cups in one quick brewing cycle.
copyright Durhamonthecheap- my very own Keurig, finally, after 7 years of waiting!

Below is the picture essay of how I brewed my first cup of Keurig coffee in my own house and some of the features available only in the Keurig 2.0. I could go on about how great the Keurig 2.0 is, but I will not distract anymore from the pictures. Look at the image below and I will simply end by saying that the 7 year has been worth it and I am enjoying every minute that I can pop into the kitchen and in a couple of minutes have a truly outstanding cup of coffee available, full of flavor!
copyright Durhamonthecheap - adjustable wallpaper for the light display

copyright Durhamonthecheap - brewing my first cup of Keurig coffee in my house!

copyright Durhamonthecheap- display is east to read and tells you exactly what to do

copyright Durhamonthecheap - playing around with the settings, lets see what wallpapers are available.

copyright Durhamonthecheap  - lets select green to go with the green walls in my kitchen


copyright Durhamonthecheap- 10oz cup for a nice late evening coffee, not too strong, but still full of flavors thanks Keurig!


copyright Durhamonthecheap- the Influenster package had all that is needed to get me started!

copyright Durhamonthecheap- nice selection of K-cups and K-carafe cups. I love the ability to select a size now



copyright Durhamonthecheap- more than 250 varieties of coffee, tea and other beverages are now available for Keurig!

copyright Durhamonthecheap- the K550 is the most expensive Keurig 2.0 since it is programmable
Disclaimer: I have received a Keurig 2.0 through Influenster to sample and review the product. The opinion expressed in the blog are solely my own and have not been influenced by Influenster, Keurig or any third party. 

No comments: