Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday morning Kroger bargain shopping trip

This morning I decided to go to Kroger and use the digital coupons for free products that I have been collecting and, not surprisingly, I found a couple of other items as well.

copyright Durhamonthecheap - all this for less than $3 at S. Roxboro Kroger!
 Included in my shopping trip was  Noble Tangerine juice, which was reduced to $1.99. I figured my immune system can still use all the boosts it can get and this juice is high in Vitamin C, but also tastes good. I also purchased the Lean Cuisine Salad Additions, which were on sale for $1.49. They can stay frozen and when ready, you just add some lettuce for a restaurant-style salad. I bought the cranberry chicken variety because I love Raspberry Vinaigrette. I used a $1-off coupon to make the price even better.

The remaining two products were totally free.Through digital coupons on the Kroger site I was able to get Carnations Breakfast Essentials in vanilla flavor and the regular Egg Beaters for free. That saved me more than $7.50 alone!

So this morning the grocery store run proved to be good for bargain hunters. If you want to use some of these deals, make sure to get a Kroger card and then regularly check their site for digital coupons that give you free products! Happy bargain hunting!

No comments: