Monday, June 2, 2014

bzzagent: Summer Favorites at Kroger

As part of my ongoing relationship with bzzagent, I am currently participating in a Kroger campaign that highlights some of the summer favorites available at all local Kroger stores.

copyright Durhamonthecheap - this was my fantastic bzzkit, Chips and Pretzels - both on the hot, hot side!
As part of the campaign I received a Summer Favorites kit of my choice and I went for the spicy variety and let me tell you - they were not kidding. The tortilla chips, while not inducing tears, are definitely true to their word and spicy! The pretzel pieces are great also, they finally came up with pretzels that have a true Buffalo Chicken flavor. And then came the rolled tortilla chips - they end up looking like small cannoli, but their flavor is nothing like the Italian dessert. These chips have definitely a bite and will wake you up! I enjoyed both flavor samples and similar to the summer heat now holding on to North Carolina, these two snacks also pack some heat.

 In addition to the snacks, don't forget that Kroger has always phenomenal deals on ice creams - my personal favorite is the butter pecan from the Kroger store brand - as well as BigK soda, which is available in both cans as well as 2 liter bottles. Both sizes are much cheaper than name brands, but taste almost the same. My personal favorite in the BigK soda is the Pineapply Passionfruit and the more traditional Citrus Drop, which tastes like Mountain Dew.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - this hot bzzkit and they even included a couple of bag closure clips!
Disclaimer: I was provided this bzzkit free of charge in return for an honest review and WOM marketing. As always, the opinions expressed in this blog are solely my own and have not been influenced by Kroger or bzzagent or any third party.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - these Buffalo style hot Pretzels were definitely providing some kick to the tastebuds!

No comments: