Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Subscription box review: Julep box June 2014 - nailpolish, topcoat protector and mystery grab bag

copyright Durhamonthecheap - the contents of the June Maven Julep box and mystery grab bag contents
I had gotten my first Julep box last month and since it was free and I was very happy with the selection. So I decided to give one more box a try. As a bonus, the Julep Maven box also offered a mystery grab bag for an additional fee. I was interested in sampling somethings besides nail polish, which is what I selected in my June box and so signed up for the grab bag as well.
For my June box I ordered two nail polishes, one in a grey blue color, the other in a sparkling purple. I also ordered a top coat because I ran out of my old top coat and wanted to give the Julep version a try.
In my mystery box I got three pixie sticks, which are a fun item to include. Then I got another two nail polishes (Yay!) in two lovely colors - a deep dark red and a salmon color. I love both colors  and while I normally do not go for red colors, this dark red is rich enough and not too bright, just the right color for someone like me who does not like bright reds! I also got a great lip gloss in a fuchsia pink and then kajal eye glider - all three items are really high quality products and so I am very happy with this mystery assortment.

My recommendation, if you like make up, give Julep a try. Your first box is free and the mail polishes are really high quality and come in wonderful colors that last long!








No comments: