Sunday, April 21, 2013

House Party: L'Oreal / Redbook Party Kit

Yesterday I received the party kit for the L'Oreal / Redbook House Party that will take place about a week from now. The contents are amazing! They even included a couple of books, on of which I raffle off during the party. And then free subscriptions to Redbook for everyone, what great gift for the people coming.

copyright Durhamonthecheap - House Party Kit for L'Oreal Redbook!
The picture above shows all the contents. I got samples for skin treatment, shampoo, plenty of nail polish and even some eyeshadow. A lot of samples to give to my guests to take home.

This promises to be a wonderful party and I am so looking forward to hosting it! Thanks House Parry!

Disclaimer: I received the House Party kit to host a sampling party and in exchange for honest feedback. The opinions expressed in this blog are my own and have not been influenced by House Party or any third party.

No comments: