Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Moms Meet sampling kit: Hail Merry Macaroons!

Today I received my sampling kit from Moms Meet and Hail Merry. The package was huge and there is so much to share. I received a huge box with just chocolate and strawberry macaroons. Then I got two gift tins with sample bags of macaroons, a book and a cute book mark.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - yes, that is one huge box from Moms Meet

copyright Durhamonthecheap - pretty stickers for the pretty moms getting to sample the macaroons!

copyright Durhamonthecheap - how cute are these tins? More macaroons, a book and a cute bookmark!
 I will probably raffle off one of the tins. They are absolutely adorable, filled with more macaroon samples, a book "The Shift: How I Finally Lost Weight and Discovered a Happier Life" by Troy Johnson and a cute bookmark. I am definitely looking forward to sampling the wonderful strawberry and chocolate macaroons from Hail Merry. They are gluten free, so everyone can sample them and enjoy what looks like wonderful dessert cookies.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - yep, definitely is enough food for a sampling of Hail Merry!
Disclaimer: I received free products for sampling courtesy of Moms Meet and Hail Merry. The opinions expressed in this blog are solely my own and have not been influenced by Moms Meet or any third party.

No comments: