Saturday, October 19, 2013

bzzcampaign: Kroger Home Sense products - all you need to get the house ready for the Holidays

I received a bunch of coupons for 20% off through bzzagent. I was supposed to get some free coupons too, but for some reason they were left out of the envelope. So I am not waiting on a response from bzzagent, who I contacted today by email about the missing coupons. The life of a couponer and blogger is never easy! But I am determined to save money and make sure I get complete bzzkits mailed to me.

copyright Durhamonthecheap - the bzzkit with coupons to share and the guide on the products!

copyright Durhamonthecheap - the bzzguide with information on the products included!

copyright Durhamonthecheap - the bzzguide shows what you can do with the products!
I am particular excited about the Disinfecting Wipes since I use these daily and I am also looking forward to the Fabric Refresher Spray since I like my clothes smelling fresh and do not do laundry often enough to maintain the strong softener smell on them. But any laundry item is good and welcome since laundry items are getting so expensive these day. I will probably use some of my 20% off coupons to buy some items for myself, but I am hoping that bzzagent will do the right thing and send me the missing coupons for the free items.

Disclaimer: I received coupons for 20% off through bzzagent in exchange for word of mouth advertising of the Kroger products. The opinions expressed on this blog are solely my own and have not been influenced by bzzagent or any third party.

No comments: