Saturday, October 19, 2013

Kroger coupons - Kroger is not just about Freebie Friday

Kroger had their Freebie Friday again and we all got some Free Fruitwater to enjoy! But I got another gift from Kroger this weekend, a nice coupon insert (coupons are valid until 2014) and also some recipes.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - recipes and high value coupons that are valid until late 2014!
I love the coupons. Not only are they high value, such as $1 or $2 off Kroger housebrand items. But the coupons also have an expiration in late 2014. So I do not need to go and rush to the grocery store to spend money, but I can wait until our grocery shopping holiday is up (end of October) and then go shopping for some meat and perishable items, such as salad and vegetables! Perfect timing that the coupons arrived this week.

For my readers in other parts of the countries I have a question. What perks do your grocery stores have? Just the usual coupons for money off or maybe a rewards catalog, in which you can get items for points? Let me know what perks you enjoy or if you have an idea for a great rewards program, put it in the comments.

Thanks!

3 comments:

That Bald Chick said...

I didn't realize Kroger had coupons.

kratzy said...

Yes, if you use your Kroger card they will actually customize in-store coupons and mail them to your house.

That Bald Chick said...

That is pretty spectacular!