Thursday, September 20, 2012

Product Review: Cravebox - Back to School - Initial Impressions

Today I got the Back to School collection from Cravebox. When I opened up the box, I was greeted by the usual cheerful paper strips in red, white and blue. The box also contained a list of items included as well as a letter from Lunchables - Oscar Mayer. The box contained a coupon (up to $3.99) for a new product by lunchables that comes with a Strawberry / Banana smoothie. That is definitely something I will want to try out because each package is supposed to contain now 1/2 cup of fruit. There are three varieties available, which are all listed here. I will likely see whether I can find the Turkey and Cheddar Sub Sandwich at a local grocery store.
The box also contained Real Aloe Vera gel by Fruit of the Earth. The container is large and will last for quite some time. It does not contain alcohol and is therefore good for kids as well. From BIC, the Cravebox contained a set of pens and another set of mechanical pencils, which came with spare erasers and extra lead refills. I love the colors of the BIC products. Coming in an assortment of colors makes it easy to ensure that each person gets to use a specific color and we can even combine pens and pencils in the same color for each person.
Back to School also means fall and fall means flu season, for the healthy kids we got Kleenex wipes in a fun color package as well as from Halo a new product, an oral antiseptic spray that kills airborne germs. This will definitely come in handy whenever you are around a lot of kids. 
Also for the healthy child, we got Yummibears in fruit flavors. If they taste as good as they look, kids can now eat gummibears that are healthy for them. I will have to try them out as well to see how good they are ;) 
Lastly the box contained a language learning system for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers. I was happy that it contained a tape in Spanish. Foreign languages are so important for kids and this will be great, if, as promised on the wrapping, kids learn while playing. 
Overall, a fantastic selection by Cravebox. I am very happy with the selection and the amount of products included. An extremely good investment and certainly contains products that I may not have bought myself and so will introduce me to a number of new products, such as the Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera gel. 



No comments: