Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Product Review: Naturals VoxBox - GEODEO Deodorant

In my Naturals VoxBox from Influenster I received a couple of products that were new to me and I mean new in terms of never even heard of the company. One of them was a full deodorant stick by Geodeo with the scent "Island". So of course I had to google the company and also found them on Facebook here.

When I googled their website I realized why I never heard of the company before, they must be fairly new because while not really under construction anymore, the website is still being built. You can enter your email here and get a freebie with your first purchase. They do not list an extensive list of stores where the products are available, but a couple of products are available at Walmart. One of the products is Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal - Roll-On, which you can see described here and a suggested retail price of around $4.00.

The deodorant that I got was scented Island as I stated above, but the deodorant also comes as unscented or Ocean. While I cannot speak to the other two deodorants, I really like the Island scent and the deodorant is easily applied and keeps you dry and feeling fresh all day. I applied it a couple of days in the morning and realized that I had no need to reapply during the day. It also goes on clear, which is nice because you can wear it with black sweaters or dresses. So overall, I liked the product and found it be very effective as a deodorant. I am waiting to see the website to really go live and hope that the products will be available at a larger number of stores.


copyright Durhamonthecheap - natural GEODEO Deodorant, lasts 24hours and is good for you and nature!

No comments: