Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Product Review: Naturals VoxBox - NECTRESSE Sweetener

copyright Durhamonthecheap - NECTRESSE Sweetener, natural sweetness with 0 calories and no chemical aftertaste

Thanks to my recent Naturals VoxBox, I was able to sample Nectresse. I tend to use a mix of sugar and sweetener, depending on the purpose. So for baking I still use regular sugar, but for most beverages and so on a daily basis, I use sweeteners of all kids rather than sdugar.
I have used Splenda mostly since it does not have the artificial aftertaste that a lot of sweeteners have, but ever since I got to sample Nectresse I have a new favorite sweetener. Nectresse sweetens as much as sugar and does not have a chemical aftertaste. I really like Nectresse in my tea, it makes the black tea I drink every evening nice and sweet, but without any calories.
To show how much I like Nectresse, I actually went to amazon.com and ordered additional Nectresse because amazon.com had a sale with coupon on Nectresse. For more information on how to bake with Nectresse or how to use it in drinks, you can go to the website here and check out the suggested uses of Nectresse, but also more information on how Nectresse is generated from the Monkfruit. What always amazes me is that fruits are naturally sweet and how much natural sugar substitute can come from nature without the need for potentially dangerous chemicals.
I really encourage you to give Nectresse a try. At work, I have already convinced two colleagues of mine to switch to Nectresse and one of them has used it in baking and is very happy with the results. So if you are looking for a natural, 0 calorie sweetener, Nectresse may just be the right thing for you!

No comments: