Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cravebox - Summer BBQ box

 I finally signed up for Cravebox, in part past reviews had indicated that the contents are really useful and even with a small subscription fee, the contents are a real bargain. So when Cravebox decided to offer a Summer BBQ box, I could not resist and signed up. It arrived today and even the packaging was fun. As you can see, the box was filled with patriotic paper stuffing in red, white and blue.
copyright Durhamonthecheap -my Cravebox for Summer BBQ has arrived! Nice packaging - screams 4th of July!
 When I opened my box, I did not really know what to expect, some more BBQ sauce? Maybe even some BBQ tools? So I was very happy when I saw that the beverages would be taken care of. I received a 10pack of Real Lemon Lemonade, which is something I have not tried yet, but I love the Real Lemon products. Then I also got a sample as well as $1.75 off coupon for Mighty Leaf Iced Tea. I love drinking Iced Tea in the summer, especially if the temperatures are warm enough to make sun tea! Then I received a coupon for a BIC all purpose lighter, immensely useful around the house for lighting candles, grill etc. Another really nice item is the small appetizer utensil set from Mozaik which contains 24 small forks and 24 small plates, just the right size to put some nuts on or antipasto or other appetizer. They are very solid and will come in handy when you BBQ with friends and have some munchies until the main dish is ready. Lastly, the box at the bottom is BIC Flame disk that you can use instead of charcoal, less messy and easier to bring along if you have a picnic.
Overall, I love the contents and I am very happy with my first Cravebox! I will definitely consider signing up again for another Cravebox.
If you are interested in Cravebox, just go here, create an account and sign up for either the subscription box or wait until a one time special box is available. You will have to enter credit card information to pay for the subscription fee of $10.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - contents of my box, all useful for a summer BBQ with your friends!


Disclaimer: I signed up for a Cravebox and was selected to receive this Cravebox in exchange for a small subscription fee. The opinions expressed on this blog are solely my own and have not been influenced by Cravebox or any other third party.

No comments: