Monday, July 2, 2012

Hershey Air Delight - love them to pieces

copyright Durhamonthecheap - Air Delight and this is the proper portion (too bad the hand is not bigger)
So I do not often write a product review just for the hell of it, but this time I have to write about one of my new faves from Hersheys. The Air Delight version of Hershey's Kisses are absolutely fab, nice airy texture, same chocolate taste, but so much more of a melt-away texture! If you are like me and you grew up in Europe, tasting Swiss and German chocolate, you are used to a melt in your mouth chocolate and now Hershey with Air Delight has come out with just such a product.
Anyway, if you love Hershey flavor as much as I do, but you have been missing the melt in your mouth goodness of traditional European chocolate, Hershey Kisses Air Delight is for you. Give it a try next time you are at the grocery store!

No comments: