Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mom Voxbox - all contents are free and what a great selection of goodies it is!

 As I got back from my stay in D.C., my Mom Voxbox was already waiting for me. This is my first Voxbox and I am really excited to be able to finally participate in the program. The boxes are sent totally free to recipients and in exchange, we try out the selected products, talk about the products on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter and post honest reviews.
This is my initial post, which will list the contents of the box and some first impressions. As I stated below, the language DVD is probably my favorite product. A language product made especially for kids, what a great idea. Especially since foreign language programs do get cut with the current budget problem, being able to supplement language education at home is more important than ever. In addition to the language DVD, the really girly press-on nails are something that I do look forward to trying. I rarely treat myself to a manicure to save money and stay on budget and therefore rarely paint my fingernails since I am rarely able to maintain the salon look for long. So I will definitely give these press-on nails a try and see how the hold up and how happy I am with the look. Goes without saying that the tea and natural sweetener got me excited. I love Stash tea and frequently buy their Stash Licorice flavor, so trying these new superfruit teas will be great!
Then there is a cookie by Quaker and some dental floss, which I feel go together well. For my first Voxbox, I am very happy with the selection and cannot wait to try out all the goodies, review them and let everyone what I think of them.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - the outside of the Mom VoxBox, well packaged so nothing breaks!

copyright Durhamonthecheap - a box full of goodies from Influenster

copyright Durhamonthecheap - who does not love cookies? Quaker soft-baked Oatmeal cookies, I know this box is good!

copyright Durhamonthecheap - Woohoo! Stash tea and a nice selection of teas with superfruits such as Acai

copyright Durhamonthecheap - dental flosser for adults and kids, love the fun colors for the kids!

copyright Durhamonthecheap - natural sweetener, crystallized honey - should go well with a cup of tea! (made by Stash)

copyright Durhamonthecheap - kind of hard to see, but this is Ivory soap.

copyright Durhamonthecheap - I am actually excited to try these since I have never tried press-on nails!

copyright Durhamonthecheap - my favorite product, a kid language lesson on DVD. I will have to research online!

copyright Durhamonthecheap - who does not need or love coupons? Love them and use them!



Disclaimer: As part of Influenster.com, I was able to participate in the Mom Voxbox and got a box with items shipped for free in exchange for honest reviews. The opinions voiced about the products as well as Influenster are solely my own and have not been influenced by Influenster or any other third party.

No comments: