Sunday, March 3, 2013

My new favorite bag: Francesco Biasia

One of my weaknesses are handbags. I do not buy a lot of them and usually buy one every three or five years, but I do like nice quality handbags that can last me many years.

This is a bag from a new Italian designer, at least new to me, Francesco Biasia. His main website is still in Italian, so I hate to link to it because I cannot make real sense of it the content, but it does have nice images of handbags. 

copyright Durhamonthecheap - nice, soft Italian leather and a spacious bag!
 So enjoy some images from his current collections here. I got this handbag online and of course used a coupon to make it affordable. I had done plenty of surveys to earn a $100 off coupon to an online discount site that made this nice leather handbag actually quite affordable. I love the color and the leather is so soft; it feels wonderful when carrying the handbag. The handbag is very spacious; it can fit a 15inch laptop and still does not look like one of the boring laptop bags.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - big enough for a laptop, yet very light in material
Here you can get a better view of the size of the bag. The handles are quite comfortable, but I usually wear it on my shoulder and the nice, broad strap makes the bag, even fully loaded with laptop and files, comfortable and the strap never cuts into the shoulder.

What is not seen on the images is the inside of the bag. The material inside is made in contrasting color with a very light, pale pink, almost blush colored. There is large zipped pocket and two smaller pockets for keys and smartphone. In addition, the bag can be closed with a zipper to secure all the contents.

Overall, I am very happy with this bag and the price was in the end very nice. It may not be designer name like Coach or Dooney and Bourke, but in terms of quality, Italian elather handbags are hard to beat. In addition, this design is very unique and the bag is extremely comfortable and useful for taking to work everyday.

No comments: