Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Product review: Goodies March 2013 box

Love Goodies - I just got my March 2013 box and with the exception of one or two items, everything is new (and exciting).
So let's start with the video. Plenty of products to share with you this month and all seem more like dessert, even though plenty of the crackers and snacks are actually healthy!
Do I have a favorite yet? Not really, even though the Watermelon Peach with Aloe Vera is intriguing and I will likely try that first. I cannot even imagine how Aloe Vera tastes and so curiosity killed the cat, this bottle will not be left unopened for long in this house.

copyright Durhamonthecheap - the healthy, but oh so tasty looking contents of the March 2013 Goodies box.
I have received Belvita biscuits through another subscription service, but not in the flavor contained in the March Goodies box. I love Belvita, great product, wonderful taste and more a cookie than a biscuit. The same can be said about the Triple Berry Newtons and the Oatmeal Raisin Cookie by Erin Bakers. Overall, this is a great box and with the exception of the jam, I have not tried any of the products before.

In addition, with the exception of the jam, Newtons and the Belvita biscuits, the remaining items I have not even seen or heard of, nor even know the company. So this is a great product discovery box.

The total price for Goodies Co. boxes is $7 and considering that I received 8 items in this box, same samples, I find the price and value phenomenal. The best thing about this subscription service is that Goodies Co. does the research and compiles the boxes, saving me the time to scour local groceries and speciality stores looking for new and unusual items.

The website for Goodies Co is here and if I really like one of the items included, I can order it directly from Goodies Co. So watch out for some more reviews about the individual items on future blog posts.

Disclaimer: I received the Goodies Co. box in exchange for nominal fee. The opinions expressed in this blog are solely my own and have not been influenced by Goodies Co or any third party.

No comments: