Thursday, February 14, 2013

Brandchallenges from Influenster = Prizes have arrived

Those of you who follow my blog will have heard about Influenster.com. Influenster is a product service that uses WOM advertising and blog reviews to generate buzz about new products, many of which are natural or organic.
Influenster from time to time will send you boxes, called Voxboxes, that contain an assortment of products to sample and, if you have a blog, you can also write about the products on your blog. For those without a blog, posts on social networking media can substitute for blog posts or youtube videos.

Completing the tasks associated with each product means you have succeeded at the brand challenge and you are eligible for a possible brand prize. I was lucky with the last Influenster Voxbox and won two brand challenges.

copyright Durhamonthecheap - EBoost brand challenge win from Influenster
 My first prize was from EBOOST, which is an all natural energy drink powder. I have previously sampled EBOOST in Orange as part of a Voxbox, but for my challenge win I was able to select a flavor and chose pink lemonade. I also got a nifty water bottle to use my EBOOST in. Great prize and it will come in handy since I am trying to save on soda purchases and either drink plain water with lemon slices or mix flavored powder into my water. This package of EBOOST will get me through another couple of months!
copyright Durhamonthecheap - Lypsyl brand challenge win from Influenster

The next prize was from Lypsyl, which has been a favorite lipbalm of mine for years. I got to know Lypsyl, which is made with natural beeswax, several years ago and not only it the little bee, with which you slide the balm out of the container, super cute, but the balm itself can be applied very sparingly, yet lasts a long time. This makes Lypsyl a very reasonably priced product. I am happy to see that I got three different products to try, including their cold sore relief, which I have yet to try. Now I am set with lip balm for a while!

Disclaimer: I received Voxboxes with EBOOST and Lypsyl products from Influenster for free in exchange for sampling and honest reviews. The opinions expressed on this blog are solely my own and have not been influenced by Influenster or any other third party.

No comments: