Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Product Review: Goodies Co. Chocolate Lovers Box

I WON!! I WON!!! - No kidding, I actually won something and it is a very nice prize. Goodies.co had on their Facebook a contest, in which they solicited pictures of "Better Together". They were interested in what their subscribes thought would be natural pairings, such as peanut butter and appeals or carrots and dip. I submitted an image that I had taken some ago, which showed a plate of dark chocolate with banana slices and red currants.

copyright Durhaonthecheap - the winning image for the contest "Better Together"
So my prize arrived today, a Goodies.co Chocolate Lovers box, which was also sold as the Valentine's Day Special. The box contained a collection of wonderful items:
  • Flourless Bliss - Chocolate Souffle Mix
  • Alter Eco - Dark Coconut Toffee Chocolate
  • Alter Eco - Dark Mint Chocolate
  • Alter Eco - Dark Twist Chocolate
  • Brownie Brittle - Chocolate Chip
  • Bobby Sue's Nuts - It's Raining Chocolate
  • Mayesa - Cacao Mint


    copyright Durhamonthecheap - this will feed my sweet tooth for some time!
    As you can see, the box contains a wonderful variety of chocolate-flavored or -containing items. I am particularly excited about the three bars of Alter Eco chocolate. A bar from that company was in my first ever Goodies Co. box and I absolutely loved the dark chocolate made by Alter Eco. I have also had the chocolate souffle and loved that as well. The other three items are totally new and so I will be carefully sampling them and reporting back on my blog about the items. Chocolate covered nuts are alway good and chocolate brittle is an item that I am already wondering why I did not think of that before.  The chocolate drink comes in the perfect size to take to lunch at work, so this will likely get used this week. I think with all the wonderful items in the box I may have to watch out that I am not going to suffer from chocolate overload due to me overindulging on the win!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ohh I would like to win that:) yummy