Monday, November 26, 2012

Personalized gifts from Shutterfly.com - perfect for Christmas

I love to give individualized gifts, preferably something that I work on. In the digital age, these personalized gifts may be a mug or a water with your picture on it. Since I love photography and have found plenty to take pictures of in my yard, I used Shutterfly this year to create from gifts for family and friends.

Below you can one of the mugs that I created. If you have several kids, these mugs are a great idea. They can each have their own design that they help to create. These personalized gifts mean actually something to the recipient and I enjoy creating them with a specific recipient already in mind.

 So go and check out the gift options available on shutterfly.com - they have some specials right now and a great variety of mugs and cards that you can personalize. If you hurry, you can even get the gifts shipped to you in time for Christmas.

No comments: