Saturday, December 15, 2012

Product review: Pantene Pro-V Silky Moisture Whip

Thanks to Vocalpoint.com, I received a sample of Pantene Pro-V Silky Moisture Whip, a totally new product that leaves your hair shiny, moisturized and looking healthy for an incredible 48 hours with just one application.


copyright Durhamonthecheap - Pantene ProV Moisture Moisturizer Styler sample
This product is brand new and available at amazon.com for about $7.00.After one application, in which I used a little bit just to cover my roots and then massage the rest of it into my hair, I waited about 5 minutes before blow drying and my hair stayed healthy looking for the new couple of days. This product is intended to work for 48 hours, freeing up time because you do not need to keep applying product on a daily basis.
The whip moisturizes your hair and leaves it looking healthy and shiny. I was quite pleased with the product. Having it by now applied twice, I like how my hair looks, the ease of use and the fact that I can get by a couple of days without worrying about my hair.
The Pantene Pro-V Silky Moisture comes with a couple of additional products that I have not tried yet. I like Pantene products, even though they are a tad more expensive than other lines, because they are really gentle to your hair and leave it looking healthy. I use Pantene shampoo all the time and so the effectiveness of this product did not surprise me. I have only used it a couple of times and therefore cannot speak for the long-term effects of the use, but so far I am quite happy with how my hair feels and looks. The advertisements state that the whip, applied regularly, can remove the negative effects of  damage of 100 blow-drys in terms of smoothness and shine. I cannot speak to that because I do not regularly blow dry my hair, leaving it to hair dry most of the time and only blow dry it regularly during the colder months. I do this because I know that regularly blow drying can really damage your hair. So if you regularly blow dry your hair, this new whip by Pantene may be something to look into. If you decide to use it, please leave me a comment with your impressions.

Disclaimer: I received this offer from Vocalpoint in return for an honest review. The opinions expressed in this blog are my own and have not been influenced by Vocalpoint, Pantene or any other third party.

No comments: