Monday, June 10, 2013

House Party: JeNu House Party Kit arrived - a box full of goodies

Today I received the House Party Kit for my JeNu House Party that will take place in early July. I am very excited to have been selected for another House Party in such a short time and then for a product such as JeNu, which sounds quite frankly awesome. I rarely use the word awesome to describe a product but this kit comes with special cremes for eyes and lips and then best of all a professional wand that increases the circulation to the skin and thereby reduces the signs of aging.

copyright Durhamonthecheap - the wonderful people at House Party and Jenu surprised me with this kit
Contained in the kit are the following items:

For the hostess:
 
(1) JeNu Active-Youth Skincare System (requires charging before use) - this retails for about $250.00
(1) JeNu Active-Youth Eye Treatment (to use as a giveaway)
(4) JeNu Active-Youth Lip Serums (to use as giveaways)
(1) Copy of NewBeauty magazine

For hostess and guests

(12) JeNu cosmetic bags
(12) Coupons for 25% off JeNu Active-Youth Skincare System

I am very excited to host a party for such a fantastic new product. I call the product new because neither I nor any of my guests have heard about JeNu and we are all very excited to try out the product and have a look at the wand.

So keep an eye out for the post about the actual party, which should appear on this blog some time early July. Until then, I am going to read through the New Beauty magazine and read up on JeNu. Their homepage is here and provide more detailed information about the basis of their skin treatment and skin rejuvenation. 

Disclaimer: I received a house party kit for free through House Party and JeNu in exchange for hosting a party to introduce the product for friends and family. The opinions on this blog are solely my own and have been influenced by House Party or any third party.

No comments: